Prior to July 1935 there was no similar organization in the 39th Masonic District. The Masters' Councils were numbered beginning in July 1935 with No. 1 and were numbered sequentially in each succeeding year. The Masters' Council reconstituted itself annually in July of each year until the reorganization of the Council into the present Masters, Wardens and Secretaries Association of the 39th Masonic District effective November 26, 1948.

CLICK HERE for other Masonic Websites
hosted at albertpikedemolay.org!
Questions/comments?
Write the Administrator